Thursday, August 20, 2009

Formula's Never Fail

It was raining. I waited for 5 minutes. There was no sign of the rain gods going to stop pouring and I didn't have a choice. In the new office, they are very strict about the timing. So come what may, I didn't have a choice and started off from home while it was raining still. And at the JNTU junction, that school bus.. He didn't have a choice to wait too perhaps. Come what may, he has to reach school before the classes begin. And for ages there this junction at JNTU has been there. And according to the general theory of friction what has to happen will happen. It happened without fail.

So this explains why I'm limbing today. Ha.. ha.. ha!

(If I were to explain the theory of collission?! Oh God!)

No comments:

Kunju

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers